Peace and relaxation start here…
Why the Blysteiner Lake Dome is so popular
- Fully insulated with two-inch spray foam and insulated concrete slab.
- Heated & cooled with a heat-pump mini-split.
- For winter glamping, radiant in-floor heating.
- Interior electric fire place and outside gas patio heater.
- High-end warm bed linens and spares in the dome.
Amenities worthy of a luxury hotel
- King size high-end bed for maximum sleeping comfort.
- Fully outfitted kitchenette with fridge and two induction cook tops.
- Luxury bathroom with large shower.
- Lots of hot water with a 40-gallon hot water tank.
- 50″ Hi Def television and 120 mbps Wifi included.
- Beautiful lake front views with a private hot tub and private “beach”.
Extras: all included
- Kayaks with flotation devices and paddles.
- Stand-up paddle board.
- Full lake and “rail to trail” access.
- All kitchen equipment.
- Outdoor patio seating with patio heater.
A hundred things to do
- Access to riding trails/ full size dressage ring: bring your horse(s)!
- Summer trails for hiking, riding, or bring your 4-wheeler.
- Winter trails for your snowshoes, cross country skis, or your snowmobile.
- Close to key Nova Scotia tourist attractions
Lots of things to do and lots of places to visit
Only 10 minutes drive from the Blysteiner Lake Dome, you can find restaurants, parks, and a sports center. Further down the road is the Lahave Lighthouse, a cable ferry.
And, oh… the Lahave Bakery: yum!
Designated as a UNESCO-Heritage site, Lunenburg embodies the traditional Nova Scotia fishing town with older restored homes, fine restaurants, and seafood galore.
It’s also the home of the Bluenose II!
This lovely little seaside town is filled with things to do: see the “three sisters” churches, sample the local craft beer, visit the local historical museum, craft shops and artisans, and much more!
At Amos Pewter, see artisans transform molten pewter into amazing hand-made pieces!
You can listen to us…
…or you can listen to our guests
There’s no one better than our guests to tell you if the Blysteiner Lake Dome is worth it. What did they think?
All of our 43 reviewers on AirBnB have given us five-star ratings, something we’re very proud of and have worked hard to achieve.
Blysteiner Lake Dome photo gallery
(Click the image to see a larger version)
As seen in…
Ready to book?
Seen enough? Ready to book your stay in our one-in-a-million Blysteiner Lake Dome?
How to find us
- Address of the dome:
- 62 Blysteiner Lake Lane, Pine Grove, Nova Scotia
- Take 103 to Bridgewater, exiting at Exit 12.
- Head east on Nova Scotia Trunk 10 (North Street).
- At the A&W, turn left onto Aberdeen Road.
- Turn left onto Naugler Road for 2 km
- Note that at this point, Google Maps will take you in the wrong direction, but Apple Maps will guide you correctly.
- Turn right onto Blysteiner Lake Lane and follow that road to the very end where you can’t miss our beautiful dome.
Have questions or need help? Use the form to reach us and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible.